Planet Patent™ provides cutting-edge patent search services based in the United States using the latest state-of-the-art technologies for our discriminating clients.
“No search is too great or too small”
Why use Planet Patent? Here are 5 simple reasons:
- We offer flexible pricing to meet a variety of research needs while delivering a high quality patent search report for every project.
- Novelty searches start at just $400 for mechanical, electronic, and consumer product inventions of average complexity. See our Patent Search Types & Prices page for more information.
- Searches include text searchable PDF copies of cited documents at no extra charge for the U.S., WIPO/PCT, EPO and many other patent authorities.
- Print copies of cited documents are available upon request and provided at reasonable cost.
- Searching over 100 million patents and applications from 130 countries.
- Latest research technologies including LexisNexis® TotalPatent’s “conceptual” searching uncovers important prior art that ordinary Boolean keyword & class/subclass searches often miss.
- U.S., CPC and IPC class searching on every search.
- USPTO examiners are consulted for a field of search on novelty searches at the client’s request.
- Customized search reports to suit your requirements are available.
- Patent searches take 1 to 2 weeks to complete.
- Business Method
- Our searchers are experienced, including patent agents, chemistry & pharmaceutical researchers, and engineers.
- All of our patent searches are performed by US nationals. We do not outsource our patent searches to non-US nationals or patent search services in non-US countries.