Planet Patent™ provides cutting-edge patent search services using the latest state-of-the-art technologies for our discriminating clients.
“No search is too great or too small”
Why use Planet Patent? Here are 5 simple reasons:
- Novelty searches start at just $375 for mechanical inventions of average complexity.
- Searches include PDF copies of cited documents at no extra charge for the U.S., WIPO/PCT, EPO and many other patent authorities.
- Text searchable U.S., WIPO/PCT, and EPO cited documents are also available at low or no cost upon request.
- Print copies of cited documents are available upon request and provided at cost.
- Searching over 80 million patents and applications from 130 countries.
- Latest research technologies including LexisNexis® TotalPatent’s™ Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA) are used. LSA “conceptual” searching uncovers important prior art that ordinary Boolean keyword & class/subclass searches often miss.
- U.S., CPC and IPC class searching on every search.
- USPTO examiners are consulted for a field of search on novelty searches at the client’s request.
- Customized search reports to suit your requirements are available.
- Patent searches take 2 weeks or less to complete.
- Business Method
- Our searchers are experienced, including patent agents, chemistry & pharmaceutical researchers, and engineers.